The radio system built into the POLIFEMO photocell allows easy and rapid positioning without the use of cables. It is possible to receive via radio the start and stop impulses and up to 6 identified intermediate times.
• EncRadio SF LinkGate impulse transmission system built into the photocell;
• Selection of transmission channels (16 channels); • Radio transmission range of about 2 km;
• Selection of impulse type (start-stop-up to 6 laps, each one individually identified);
• Reflection functioning with a range of over 35 metres;
• Low battery indicator;
• Built-in ‘smart’ recharge circuit;
• Possibility of substituting the rechargeable batteries with two AA batteries (over 15 hours of battery life);
• Possibility of functioning with cable (with radio module disactivation).
POLIFEMO RADIO is available in the versions SF and SF2 if the need to operate on two different frequencies at the same time should arise.