The smallest sports timing console on the market
High-end electronic components and sophisticated firmware are housed in a simple and functional case, ensuring professional performance at competitive price.
The TBox main purpose is to capture time events triggered by manual switches, photocells or other devices. Those events are then transmitted to you preferred timing applications (*1) via serial port or Bluetooth(*2). For some applications, the TBox can also act as a Bluetooth interface for external displays or printers.
(*1) Only for applications compatible with FDS, Tag Heuer, Alge or Seiko protocols.
(*2) Only with FDS applications.
Timing-Box-Radio with GPS
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x adaptors Input (Jack – Banana)
- 1x External GPS Antenna
FDS TBox-Standard V21
WEIGHT 200 g
DIMENSIONS 125 × 85 × 30 mm
– GPS (internal & external antenna)
– Radio module (868MHz / 912 MHz)
– 2 hardware inputs
– Up to 4 radio inputs
– RS232 output (display / printer)
– Synchro In/Out
– Precision : 1/1 to 1/1000s
– Quartz Drift (no GPS): 1 ppm at 20°C / 2.5 ppm (-20°C to +80°C)
– Output protocol : FDS, Alge, Tag Heuer, Seiko
– 1x USB Cable
– 2x adaptors Input (Jack – Banana)
– External GPS Antenna
– Radio Antenna