Witty standard kit with WittyTAB includes:
Witty Timing Device x1
Witty Photocell x2
Witty Reflector x2
Witty Backpack x1
Tripod with head: h.425-1250mm - max load 8kg x5
Battery Charger for Witty and accessories x1
USB Cable for Witty, Gyko and accessories x4
WittyTab LED bag x1
WittyTab: Charger 12V x1
AU plug for battery charger x1
Witty Manager Software x1
WITTY·TAB is the ideal choice for anyone seeking a multi-capable, lightweight, easily transportable and user-friendly display board.
Measuring 13x41.5x6 cm, the board is equipped with a Led dot matrix displaying 6 numeric digits of 7 segments each (10 x 5 Leds), and a sensor allowing automatic adjustment of the brightness level to suit the ambient light conditions.
Brightness can also be controlled manually.
The 2 lead storage batteries guarantee stand-alone operation for at least 10 hours without the need for a connection to the a.c. mains supply.
The WITTY·TAB display board has an internal timer and comes complete with a radio transceiver able to communicate with Witty photocells: as the athlete passes, the photocell transmits the pertinent signal (start/lap/stop) to the board by radio. The transmission range is 150 metres under standard conditions.
The WITTY•TAB display board can be used in 2 different modes:
- on its own, in combination with Witty photocells only; in this mode, times are simply displayed, without being saved for subsequent computer analysis
- in combination with the Witty timer; pulses transmitted by the photocells are received by the board and by the timer independently, but in this case, with the timer function, data can be saved and stored for analysis subsequently on a computer using the WittyManager software package
- P0 Start, Stop Basic timing with auto reset after 5 seconds
- P1 Start, Lap1, Stop Basic timing with 1 intermediate time
- P2 Start, Lap1, Lap2, Stop Basic timing with 2 intermediate times
- P3 Speed Speed measurement based upon any length between two photocells
- P4 Lap Speed Lap speed measurement with one photocell
- P5 Start, LapN, Stop Basic timing with n intermediate times and configurable display time
- P6 Continuous Timing Continuous timing, configurable "dead time"
- P7 Starting System Start and Stop with reaction time at start
- P8 Event Counter Counter increasing automatically with each impulse
- P9 Parallel Event Counter Two counters (left and right) for two photocells
- P10 Date and Time Displays date and time
- P11 Time Time display
- P97 LED Segments Test Checks that the LEDs work correctly
- P98 Photocell Radio Signal Test Checks the correct radio transmission functioning
- P99 Parameter Configuration Configuration of the brightness, radio channel and date & time parameters
- Weight 2.9 kg, batteries included
- Dimensions 13 x 41.5 x 6 cm (H x W x D)
- Operating temperature 0° C/+45°C
- Measurement resolution 4 x 10-5 s (1/25000 s)
- LED matrix Numerical: 6 digits x 7 segments (10 x 5 LEDs) with 4 punctuation marks (full stop or colon) with manual/automatic brightness adjustment.
- Radio transmission Digital FSK transmission; redundant code with information correctness verification and auto-correction
- Radio frequencies freq. da 433.1125 MHz a 434.790
- Radio transmission power 10 mW
- Radio transmission range Approx. 150 meters
- Processing unit 16-bit microcontroller
- Time base 12.8 MHz quartz, stability ±10ppm between 0°C and +45°C
- Power supply Two internal Pb batteries
- Battery charging Intelligent external Pb battery charger device
- Battery life > 10 hours
- Buttons • START/STOP button • LAP/RESET button
- Connections • Type B MICRO USB connector to connect to a PC • Jack connector for external input/output