TAG-Heuer's Chronoprinter (CP545) is the latest evolution of the convenient handheld-timer footprint that the company is known for! The CP545 packs a ton of innovative new features including an integrated ethernet port, making it the world's first truly networked timer.
Accessories include two different docks that incorporate various combinations of cellular communications (via GSM Network), a GPS module, and an extended battery.
The CP545's numerous integrated timing modes will allow even the most demanding timekeeper to service the majority of sports disciplines operating as a stand-alone unit. When connected to a PC running TAG Heuer's range of race management software, it is also the ideal time base for all professional sports-timing.
Features include: 1/100,000 sec. accuracy, 4 channel capability, (1) Ethernet port for computer & scoreboard connectivity as well as for performing firmware upgrades, sequential numbering up to 9999, support with the TAG Heuer scoreboards, built-in high speed thermal printer with simple paper change ability, and many more features.
FIS & FEI HOMOLOGATION
TAG Heuer CP545
Additional benefits and features
- 3 new timing modes to complement the 10 existing modes on the Chronoprinter. They allow its use without constraints in Show Jumping race timing (single phase, immediate Jump-off, and 2 phase competition )
- Internal memory has been increased to 30'000 times: past race data all retained in memory
- Multi-language function has been integrated
- Connectivity has been expanded with the addition of a USB port
- Accepts rechargeable batteries : the economic and ecological benefit is undeniable
- Supplemented by a free version of the Elite V3 timing software
The CP545’s precision time base and buffered inputs guarantee measurements accurate to 1/100,000 of a second.
The numerous integrated timing modes such as NET TIME, PARALLEL SEQUENTIAL or PARALLEL, TRAINING, SPEED, LAP, SPLIT/LAP will satisfy the most demanding timekeeper. The CP 545 is able to accommodate the majority of sports disciplines operating as a stand-alone unit. When connected to a PC running TAG Heuer’s extensive range of race management software, it is also the ideal time base for all professional sports-timing.